HAPPY WORLD SMILE DAY EVERYONE 🙂 🙂 🙂
World Smile Day was started by Harvey Ball, the creator of the smiley face logo, in 1963. He believed that everyone should devote one day a year to smiles and acts of compassion throughout the world.
Whether you smile for yourself or you make another smile, World Smile Day should be celebrated by everyone….. 365 days a year. ♥
- Even though it’s been raining for the past week, you got to wear your super cute new rain booties!
- It’s Friday which means Baker Norma makes her special crepe!
- You have the power to choose your destiny!
- Bananas convert tryptophan into serotonin which is the happy-mood brain neurotransmitter!
- WE CAN ALL DO IT! (whatever it is that you want to do)
- Happiness is contagious!!
- With each new second, you have the opportunity to improve!
- Words and ideas can change the world!
Why do you smile? 🙂